Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WHO gives the information ???

Martin Raymond has an interesting theory that repeats with the exact same words in both of his books "The Tomorrow People" and "The Trend Forecaster's Handbook", fact that I personally found quite "amusing". This theory is relevant for my research anyway. It consist on an explanation of the amount of information that is posted into networks from different individuals. Apparently 80% of the information in networks is provided by 20% of the network integrants.

Does this means that I have to find this particular integrants?? But if I do so, I won't get much variety of opinions or responses... I know of course that I need to ask a particular public that is going to be interested in my research or that will be willing to answer my questions in order to help me with my task.



No comments:

Post a Comment